Free Bully Reporting & Skills Training
Report Bullying - No Registration Required
Submit Bullying Report Review Approved Posted Reports
This is a free service. Before you submit an online report please
make sure it meets the criteria below OR IT WILL NOT BE
POSTED! All reports are covered under our disclaimer. Reports
suspected of being false will not be posted.
Reports are usually approved or rejected within 24 hours so keep
checking the site to see if your report was posted. Once your report
has been approved and you see it posted on the Bullystoppers.com
site, inform a school staff member that a report of bullying at your
school has been posted on Bullystopppers.com for review - or print
out the report and leave it for a school staff member to review.
If you prefer to print a report form to mail/deliver to your school click
Please Read BEFORE Posting a Report:
1. Names or initials cannot be used. Use descriptive language: "a
7th grade boy on bus #3".
2. Don't write: "I am being bullied" or "my child is being bullied."
Instead write "A 6th grader is being bullied in classroom 214."
3. Reports complaining about schools will be not be posted.
4. Reports must include school name, state or country.
5. Reports are posted only after review. Bullystoppers.com is not
liable for failing to post a report for any reason.
6. Include enough specifics about where the bullying is occurring so
staff can investigate (include grade of student, room#, bus#,
cafeteria section, hallway#, etc.)