Report Bullying Here!
Names or Initials Not Permitted
Submit a Bullying Report Review Approved Reports
This is a free service. Before you submit a report please
make sure it meets the criteria below OR IT WILL NOT BE
POSTED! All reports are covered under our disclaimer.
Reports suspected of being false will not be posted.
Reports are approved or rejected within 24 hours so keep
checking the site to see if your report was posted. Once
your report has been approved and you see it posted on
the Bullystoppers.com site, inform a school staff member
that a report of bullying at your school has been posted on
Bullystopppers.com - or print out the report and leave it for
a school staff member to review.
If you prefer to print a report form to mail/deliver to your
school click here.
Please Read BEFORE Posting a Report:
1. Names or initials cannot be used. Use descriptive
language: "a 7th grade boy on bus #3".
2. Don't write: "I am being bullied" or "my child is being
bullied." Instead write "A 6th grader is being bullied in
3. Reports complaining about schools will be not be
4. Reports must include school name, state or country.
5. Reports are posted only after review. Bullystoppers.com
is not liable for failing to post a report for any reason.
6. Include enough specifics about where the bullying is
occurring so staff can investigate (include grade of student,
room#, bus#, cafeteria section, hallway#, etc.)
Search for Bullying Resources:
Tom Letson MA LPC LCADC
New Jersey Licensed Counseling Services - Morganville, NJ (732) 817-0103