|Comebacks are not for everyone! Comebacks can be helpful when
dealing with mean kids, however, kids should practice comebacks with an
adult. Comebacks don't stop bullying, BUT they can increase confidence,
which can discourage bullies. A comeback is not a return insult! Never us
a comeback if a kid may become challenged or violent! The following are
just examples to help you think of ones that may be suitable to your
- Your words are meaningless..
- Oh get a life.
- Are you talking to me?
- Whatever you say.
- Why do you say things like that?
- You are a pretty mean person.
- How does it feel to be this mean?
- This makes you happy?.
- This makes you pretty happy, doesn’t it?
- You are wasting your breath.
- You’re right. I said you’re right OK?
- Not getting tired of this?
- Nothing better to do?
- How would you like it?
- Sorry. Your opinions have no effect.
- I don’t let someone like you get me to me.
- What type of person you are?
- I heard you and I don’t care.
- Are you satisfied?
- That really got me but stop now.
- That’s pretty funny but stop now.
- This is just wrong.
- Everyone says I’m going to run into people like you for the rest of
my life – great.
- Here we go again.
- You again? Annoying.
- You are a waste of my time.
- Hurry up and finish with your stupid garbage.
- I wish you would stop wasting my time.
- Feel better now?
- You’re a real expert at this. Congrats.
- It must be hard to stop what you are so good at.
- Can you just stop?
- Are you done?
- Yeah, yeah, yeah.
- Yeah right!
- Why do you do this over and over?
- You are just a low person.
- How can you say that with a smile on your face?
- How would you feel if someone were doing this to you?
- It would be nice if you grew up.
- Real mature.
- Stop being such a child.
- You should hear yourself.
- I could care less about what you think.
- You can see I'm terribly hurt.
- Say whatever you want.
- I will never feel bad because of you.
- I will never feel bad because of your words.
- Keep talking - I am not listening.
- You are the king of putdowns. Congrats.
- Aren’t you getting bored?
- Why don’t you bother someone else?
- Why don’t you bother someone who cares?
- You can leave me alone now.
- Ha. Ha.
- Real funny.
- It’s real sad that you are doing this.
- Yes, you’re better than me so just stop now.
- You’re absolutely the best at this.
- I’d really hate to be your parents.
- What did I ever do to you?
- Why does this make you feel good?
- I should feel bad about what you are saying but you’re not worth it.
- Stop doing this already.
- You can’t stop can you?
- This is a shame because I actually thought we could have been
- You know we used to be friends.
- When we were friends I never thought you would do something
- I really thought you were a good kid.
- I had no idea you were this kind of person.
- I never thought you could do something as mean as this.
- You used to be a pretty nice kid.
- You have really changed.
- I’m tired of you using me to feel good about yourself.
- Build up your self-esteem some other way.
- OK you hurt me- move on to your next victim.
- Just words.
- Who cares!
- Eureka! You’ve discovered I’m different than you.
- Eureka! You’ve discovered I look different than you.
- Everyone has a talent...
- Thank you.
- OK…and that’s supposed to make me feel what?
- What did you say? What? What?
- Nice reputation.
- It doesn’t bother you that this is what you’re known for around the
- I should really report you but you’re not worth it.
- I'm so upset!
- Nope. Doesn’t bother me.
- That’s your best?
- That’s it?
- My little brother makes me feel worse than that.
- You’re better than I am, OK, I admit it, now stop or I’ll report it.
- You can think about stopping now.
- I heard that one in kindergarten.
- Mission accomplished: I really feel bad now so move on.
- Are we going to go through this every single day?
- Are you going to waste my time like this every day?
- Is it your goal in life or something to do this to me?
- I feel sorry for you.